Day 2
Weight 159 1/2
This Morning got up at 8 am to take tbsp ELOO (120 calories)
10:23 Had coffee then cearealw/milk for breakfast (370 cal)
12:45 1 tbsp ELOO (120)
4:00 finished lunch of 1 small roll (hollowed-I took out all the soft insides) with turkey, swiss, pepperochini, musterd, tomato and lettuce. Followed with a cup Weight watchers 3 carb ice cream (250 total lunch)
5:15 had 3rd dose of ELOO (120)
6:25 1 c. cereal w/milk (340)
7:00 coffee (30)
1350 total calories w/oil
990 w/o oil
jumped on trampoline-30 min
This Morning got up at 8 am to take tbsp ELOO (120 calories)
10:23 Had coffee then cearealw/milk for breakfast (370 cal)
12:45 1 tbsp ELOO (120)
4:00 finished lunch of 1 small roll (hollowed-I took out all the soft insides) with turkey, swiss, pepperochini, musterd, tomato and lettuce. Followed with a cup Weight watchers 3 carb ice cream (250 total lunch)
5:15 had 3rd dose of ELOO (120)
6:25 1 c. cereal w/milk (340)
7:00 coffee (30)
1350 total calories w/oil
990 w/o oil
jumped on trampoline-30 min
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home