Day 4
Weight 159
I will take my oil and eat pretty much the same as the past couple days. I find that for me, I don't eat a great variety of foods. It's kind of the same few things everyday. It's what I feel like eating-so I do.
I won't be listing my calories or many meals because that is NOT what the shangri-la diet is about.
I will also take my 2nd dose of EVOO after Dinner. Maybe I will be less likely to pick at night
Notice below I was able to move my ladybug over 1 pound :-) 29 to go
I will take my oil and eat pretty much the same as the past couple days. I find that for me, I don't eat a great variety of foods. It's kind of the same few things everyday. It's what I feel like eating-so I do.
I won't be listing my calories or many meals because that is NOT what the shangri-la diet is about.
I will also take my 2nd dose of EVOO after Dinner. Maybe I will be less likely to pick at night
Notice below I was able to move my ladybug over 1 pound :-) 29 to go
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home