Day 5
weight 159
Last night seemed to have lots of energy because I spent a few hours rearranging the family room. after ALL that, it was put back the way it was except for 1 shelf ;-) I'm quite sure I burned a lot of calories though.
What I have noticed so far is that I don't feel as hungry. I wake up and take the oil then wait an hour or so before my morning coffee. An hour after that I have breakfast (usually whole grain cereal)
My afternoon dose I'm still adjusting time wise. I've been taking it around 2pm but today I will wait till 5 or 6. I think it might help with the hunger I get later at night. I wake up at 7am and go to bed at midnight, sometimes later so I get hungry.
I had lunch today at 1:15 and am now having a cup of coffee and still feel very full (it's now 3.06. What I had was very filling to begin with. It was refried beans, chicken breast (shredded), tomatoes, halapeno peppers, black olives, and little shredded lettuc. I used to put cheddar cheese in it but I didn't and don't miss it at all. the meal is a burst of flavor. I'm planning to only have a snack tonight. I really think the oil is helping and can see where this could really work.
I'm hoping for a loss in the morning
Last night seemed to have lots of energy because I spent a few hours rearranging the family room. after ALL that, it was put back the way it was except for 1 shelf ;-) I'm quite sure I burned a lot of calories though.
What I have noticed so far is that I don't feel as hungry. I wake up and take the oil then wait an hour or so before my morning coffee. An hour after that I have breakfast (usually whole grain cereal)
My afternoon dose I'm still adjusting time wise. I've been taking it around 2pm but today I will wait till 5 or 6. I think it might help with the hunger I get later at night. I wake up at 7am and go to bed at midnight, sometimes later so I get hungry.
I had lunch today at 1:15 and am now having a cup of coffee and still feel very full (it's now 3.06. What I had was very filling to begin with. It was refried beans, chicken breast (shredded), tomatoes, halapeno peppers, black olives, and little shredded lettuc. I used to put cheddar cheese in it but I didn't and don't miss it at all. the meal is a burst of flavor. I'm planning to only have a snack tonight. I really think the oil is helping and can see where this could really work.
I'm hoping for a loss in the morning
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home