Day 6
Weight 158
Yea another pound!! 2 lbs in 6 days. So far so good and I have to say, this is pretty easy. I hope the weight continues to melt off.
This morning instead of taking the oil right away, I took vitamin C crystals and have a cup of coffee. I have been constipated, (think the oil would help there)and the Crystals will literally clear me out with-in and hour. I'm sure when that is done, it will be another pound gone ;-)
Yesterday I did well on eating with hardly an appitite. I WAS able to get by at night with a cereal snack. Later this morning I will take the oil.
So now the ladybug moves up the worm again:-)
Yea another pound!! 2 lbs in 6 days. So far so good and I have to say, this is pretty easy. I hope the weight continues to melt off.
This morning instead of taking the oil right away, I took vitamin C crystals and have a cup of coffee. I have been constipated, (think the oil would help there)and the Crystals will literally clear me out with-in and hour. I'm sure when that is done, it will be another pound gone ;-)
Yesterday I did well on eating with hardly an appitite. I WAS able to get by at night with a cereal snack. Later this morning I will take the oil.
So now the ladybug moves up the worm again:-)
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home