Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Day 7

Weight 157

ANOTHER POUND DOWN!!!!!! My scale isn't digital and it actually looks like another one & half pounds down but I'm only making the pound official

Very excited about this. It is the diet I prayed for, really. I was feeling desperate because my body is going through the change. I had a VERY hard time restarting the low carb diet (Atkins). I didn't want to eat that much meat to start. And low calorie was hard too because I felt hungry much of the time. Even though the Shangri-La Diet is low calorie, you don't notice because no hunger. It really is amazing so far-3 lbs in 6 days.

Definitely a decrease in appetite. I don't feel the night time hunger I had before starting. I also think there may come a time that one meal a day may be enough. The oil is easy going down and doesn't gross me out.

Jumped on the trampoline 40 minutes yesterday. This is probably the funniest exercise I've done. It is a 14 foot trampoline and I get a great workout. I sweat more on this thing than I did walking/running on the treadmill. We've had it about a month now and I've been on it everyday. By the way, I lost NO weight doing the trampoline the first few weeks we had it so I don't think the weight loss is from that. Also my hunger was greater before starting the Shangri-la plan.

Just an Update for today-

I didn't have breakfast till 12:30. I wasn't hungry so decided to go out shopping then came home and ate. I will have a dinner later and that may be all for the day. If I continue eating like this I just may vanish :-)

Update Update-

3:50 took my 2nd dose ELOO and I have a feeling of full. I will go jump on the trampoline soon then eat dinner which will be chicken, artichoke hearts, spinich & sundried tomatoes blended with balsamic vinegar dijon mustard and herbs-yummmy.


-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you