Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day 8

weight 156.5

1/2 pound more makes my loss for the 1st week 3 1/2 pounds down total. Not bad at all. I had a very hard time losing even that before starting this plan.

So what I noticed the first week on the plan. Definitly loss in appitite. I felt I could probably eat one meal yesterday but didn't. I don't want to starve myself. I've had a slight head ache for a couple days, nothing major and could be coming down with something because 2 of my kids had a cold.

Woke up and had my ELOO this morning at 9:50. Am just now having my coffee. I will have my breakfast at noon or so then have a dinner later. I don't plan on anything more than that today. OH, I made blueberry pancakes for the family this morning and I had none. I wasn't even tempted to taste it!

I recommend anyone trying this plan. It's very easy to do and doesn't cost a lot of money. Again I mix 1 tbsp oil with just a little cold water and down it goes. After that I put little more water in the cup and swirl it to make sure I get all the oil. Just Google shangri-la diet and you will get all the info you need. I was reading about it again last night because it is very inspiring and I can't wait for the 1st month to go by :-)

This plan is still a secret at my house. I want to see if anyone will notice I'm losing weight before I tell them what I'm doing.


-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I posted a link to your blog over at the SLD forums.

    http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?board=23.0

    My name is Diane also. Congrats on the weight loss!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    Welcome to Shangri La. I can guarantee that if it keeps on working for you, you will get bored with daily posts. But I agree that it is remarkable and that you will continue to be amazed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home