day 10
weight 156
Did much better last night. I had no picking after dinner. I ordered pizza for hubby & kids. I WAS going to have a piece but didn't need to other than a taste. I ate a low fat meal and was very satisfied.
I took my 2nd dose at 8:10 and felt no need to pick. In fact, even at 9:30 I still had a "full" feeling.
I read in the current Woman's World Magazine that drinking ice water helps speed up you metabolism. SO, I'm drinking ice water now. I figure every little thing (that's easy) can only help.
Did much better last night. I had no picking after dinner. I ordered pizza for hubby & kids. I WAS going to have a piece but didn't need to other than a taste. I ate a low fat meal and was very satisfied.
I took my 2nd dose at 8:10 and felt no need to pick. In fact, even at 9:30 I still had a "full" feeling.
I read in the current Woman's World Magazine that drinking ice water helps speed up you metabolism. SO, I'm drinking ice water now. I figure every little thing (that's easy) can only help.
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home