Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 19

weight 155

Since I don't have a digital scale I mark my weight as whole or half numbers. 155 this morning but it looked like on the low side of 155 :-) I think it will be lower tomorrow!!

Yesterday I took 2 doses of 1 1/2 Tbsp oil. It worked well. I had 2 meals, lunch and dinner.

Lunch was a sandwhich of turkey, avocado, tomatoe, and onion on whole grain bread. Normally I wouldn't put onions on my sandwhich but I'm trying to mix things up instead of having the same meal everyday (which I enjoy).
Dinner was 1C tomatoe soup with 1/3C rice mix (has white and whole rice) and 1 grilled cheese (made in sandwhich machine-no butter).

I decided to up the oil a little bit because the 2 days prior, I had the munchies. I want to avoid the night picking.
-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you