Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 28

Weight 154

Yea- at my low point again.

I had to force myself to eat my first meal at 2 PM! It feels SO good to not be a slave to food.

I seriously tried to lose weight eating low calorie but couldn't stick with it. I would be too hungry and always thinking of what my next meal would be.

NOW, I don't think of my next meal because I don't get hungry.

Before, when watching my calories, I would pay very close attention what I would eat.

NOW, I eat anything I want. I have potato chips, PB&J, ice cream, ect... I DO opt for the healthier foods, don't get me wrong... BUT, if I want chips or ice cream, I eat it :-) My PB&G is on whole grain too.

Just wanted to reinforce how GREAT the Shangi-La diet is.
-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you