Day 29
Weight 152
WOW, 152!!!!!!!!
I eat what I want and lose weight, what could be better????????????
By the way, the other day I when shopping at Trader Joes and was going to buy myself something special to eat for lunch. I left the house and didn't eat a thing that morning. Well it was 1;30 and I thought something different would be great. I searched and searched but couldn't find a thing that interested me. Trader Joes is FULL of yummy things and I didn't feel like ANY of it!
Yea, this diet (if you call it that) IS AMAZING!
WOW, 152!!!!!!!!
I eat what I want and lose weight, what could be better????????????
By the way, the other day I when shopping at Trader Joes and was going to buy myself something special to eat for lunch. I left the house and didn't eat a thing that morning. Well it was 1;30 and I thought something different would be great. I searched and searched but couldn't find a thing that interested me. Trader Joes is FULL of yummy things and I didn't feel like ANY of it!
Yea, this diet (if you call it that) IS AMAZING!
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home