Day 31
Weight 151
Another 1/2 lb makes my total 9 pounds in 1 month.
My review to date. This is the easiest "diet" I've been on. You can hardly call it a diet when you eat what you want.
In the last month, I've eaten things I would NEVER eat on a diet like hot dogs (in the bun), potato chips, ice cream, etc. Yes, they were all in moderation BUT before the oil, there was NO moderation for me. I always meant to eat small proportions just never could. I could never be satisfied but somehow the oil has a strong influence in telling me I'm satisfied and full.
I've also noticed that I am craving healthier foods. I've read this on Seth's forum by others too. Whole grain bread is the bread of choice for me now with PB&G vs soft white. My appetite is also WAY down, a HUGE plus.
I will continue to take oil till I reach my goal. I feel for once in my life I may reach 120 pounds-can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a couple charts regarding my weight loss so far.
The 1st one shows total weight I want to lose-from 160 down to 120.

The 2nd chart shows a closer look at the 1st 10 pound mark.

I love it! It looks like the stock market going the wrong direction :-)
Another 1/2 lb makes my total 9 pounds in 1 month.
My review to date. This is the easiest "diet" I've been on. You can hardly call it a diet when you eat what you want.
In the last month, I've eaten things I would NEVER eat on a diet like hot dogs (in the bun), potato chips, ice cream, etc. Yes, they were all in moderation BUT before the oil, there was NO moderation for me. I always meant to eat small proportions just never could. I could never be satisfied but somehow the oil has a strong influence in telling me I'm satisfied and full.
I've also noticed that I am craving healthier foods. I've read this on Seth's forum by others too. Whole grain bread is the bread of choice for me now with PB&G vs soft white. My appetite is also WAY down, a HUGE plus.
I will continue to take oil till I reach my goal. I feel for once in my life I may reach 120 pounds-can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a couple charts regarding my weight loss so far.
The 1st one shows total weight I want to lose-from 160 down to 120.

The 2nd chart shows a closer look at the 1st 10 pound mark.

I love it! It looks like the stock market going the wrong direction :-)
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home