Day 34
Weight 151
Back down to that low. Little suprised because yesterday I had In-N-Out burger and fries! I actually had 2 meals and a snack for the past couple days too. Not sure why I seemed a little more hungry. Last time this happened I upped my oil to 1 1/2 tbs 2 times per day for a couple days. Last night I had the 1 1/2 tbs and again this morning. I feel for me it's good to mix it up. I'm thinking with having 1 meal and a snack now most days then doing a couple meals and a snack kind of "tricks" the body vs eating same amounts everyday. Seems to be working for me.
Can't wait for the next drop
Back down to that low. Little suprised because yesterday I had In-N-Out burger and fries! I actually had 2 meals and a snack for the past couple days too. Not sure why I seemed a little more hungry. Last time this happened I upped my oil to 1 1/2 tbs 2 times per day for a couple days. Last night I had the 1 1/2 tbs and again this morning. I feel for me it's good to mix it up. I'm thinking with having 1 meal and a snack now most days then doing a couple meals and a snack kind of "tricks" the body vs eating same amounts everyday. Seems to be working for me.
Can't wait for the next drop
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home