Day 45-47
Still 153
Funny thing is, my husband FINALLY mentioned how I look better! 3 pounds up and he is noticing. I told him that I was waiting to see when he would notice. I still didn't tell him about the oil. That will wait till I'm down at least another 10 pounds.
My eating has been way messed up since getting the monthly. I've been craving junk food and even made homemade chocolate chip cookies for the "family" :-) I tasted the batter and had 1 cookie the day I made them and 1 the next day. I have really been able to control pigging out on that kid of thing.
I still think the 3 pound gain is water retention. My ankles have a swollen feeling. I think a couple more days and I will be down.
I have also been playing around with time of taking the oil. Yesterday, I took it once (2 Tbsp) in the later afternoon because I seem to want to pick at night.
We'll see how it goes
Funny thing is, my husband FINALLY mentioned how I look better! 3 pounds up and he is noticing. I told him that I was waiting to see when he would notice. I still didn't tell him about the oil. That will wait till I'm down at least another 10 pounds.
My eating has been way messed up since getting the monthly. I've been craving junk food and even made homemade chocolate chip cookies for the "family" :-) I tasted the batter and had 1 cookie the day I made them and 1 the next day. I have really been able to control pigging out on that kid of thing.
I still think the 3 pound gain is water retention. My ankles have a swollen feeling. I think a couple more days and I will be down.
I have also been playing around with time of taking the oil. Yesterday, I took it once (2 Tbsp) in the later afternoon because I seem to want to pick at night.
We'll see how it goes
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home