Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day 48-50

Weight 153-154

My weight has been going up and down but staying at 153. I KNOW this is due to a messed up eating schedule mostly due to AF and partly due to a cold. You know, feed a cold starve a fever. I have been hungry at night even though I increased my eating during the day. For awhile I was only eating 1 meal and a snack per day. I was feeling well while eating that way and would like to get back there.

I'm still quite sure at this point the SL diet will get me to my goal. I feel this to be a temporary set back.
-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home