What's the Damage
Ok, didn't want to weigh this morning because it was cold but I did! Even though I'm in So California the roof tops were frosty. I turned the heat up and waited a few minutes.
I weighed in at 156.5
I really don't consider it a 6.5 lb gain because even though I lost 10 pounds at my lowest point, my weight settled at a 7 pound loss till I went "off" the plan.
I feel confident that the 6.5 pounds will come off fast. So, I will start my stats this time at my original 156.5
My realistic goal will be 130 pounds although my real goal is 120. What I mean by this is I now I can get to 130 and never in my adult life have been 120;-/
I was 125 in high school and 128 when I got married 23 years ago. I will be very happy to get to 130 so that is my 1st goal.
I weighed in at 156.5
I really don't consider it a 6.5 lb gain because even though I lost 10 pounds at my lowest point, my weight settled at a 7 pound loss till I went "off" the plan.
I feel confident that the 6.5 pounds will come off fast. So, I will start my stats this time at my original 156.5
My realistic goal will be 130 pounds although my real goal is 120. What I mean by this is I now I can get to 130 and never in my adult life have been 120;-/
I was 125 in high school and 128 when I got married 23 years ago. I will be very happy to get to 130 so that is my 1st goal.
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home