Day 8
Day 8
weight 168
weight 168
Nice weight loss so far with 3 lbs down in 7 days. I've noticed some AS (appetite suppression) and my food log shows that too with calories being reduced. I haven't "dieted" because I have had left over Christmas cookies. I've also had -
steak & salad
orange chicken from Trader Joe's
seeded roll with Swiss cheese, olive oil, vinegar, spices, tomatoes
homemade fish burger and tater tots
semi homemade tortilla soup with corn chips
grilled chicken with Trader Joes Peach salsa
So clearly NOT diet foods. The oil seems to be working again. Like I said years ago...truly amazing. I really don't know why I didn't go back to this sooner. I really tried very hard to lose while going through menopause. I tried low carb which always worked well especially the first 2 weeks. Average 2 week loss would be 9-13 lbs. This time, going through menopause, I only lost 2-3 lbs in a few weeks. I just couldn't take it any longer so I continued to search for a way to lose after menopause and I came across the oil again.
So far so good.
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home