Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 RESTART

Start weight 171

It has been a while since being on the Shangri la diet. In the past few years I've
obviously been gaining and trying everything to lose. I've gone through menopause which was early. In January, I turned 50! It IS harder to lose weight as you age just as my mother has always said.

I will be taking 3TBS of canola oil per day. 1 1/2 early morning and 1 1/2 in the afternoon. I will keep a food log and count calories JUST for my own reasons. You DON'T have to count calories on this no diet diet.
I will also be on my treadmill at least 5 days a week going 2-4 miles per day.

-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you