Day 26
Weight 165
Back down to 165 after being up a pound for a couple of days. I really think it will be lower tomorrow. Yesterday I only had 800 calories (not including oil) and burned 316 calories on the treadmill. I went just over 3.1 miles and have been using the incline more. It is a tougher workout.
I walked into the kitchen last night around 10 looking for something to maybe pic on and walked right out. First night that I didn't pic at night. My meals have been a couple scrambled eggs in the morning or I wait and go right to lunch with chicken and peach salsa (I get at Trader Joes). The chicken meal is only 195 calories which is 3 chicken tenders diced (120 cals) and half jar of salsa (75 cals). It is filing and more than satisfying in taste. Then I usually have daily cereal. I mix 1 cup cherrios and 1 cup Kashi (170 cals) and 1 cup non fat milk (90 cals). I almost daily have puffed corn cereal with splenda (dry). I can get 2 cups for only 120 cals.
I'm going to look for other things to eat. I remembered last night that I tried the cabbage soup diet. I really liked the soup especially with Parmesan cheese in it :-) Also a tostada is good and filling.
Also in the last 5 days, I've only had coffee 2 of those days! why? I don't know because everyday for years I've had a morning cup of coffee and sometimes a couple a day. Very interesting and because I use creamer (powdered) I save 30 calories per day.
One other thing I want to mention. I THINK my lower back is feeling better. It has bothered me for at least a couple years now. Maybe the oil is helping? Kind of like oiling up the tin man...hehe
Back down to 165 after being up a pound for a couple of days. I really think it will be lower tomorrow. Yesterday I only had 800 calories (not including oil) and burned 316 calories on the treadmill. I went just over 3.1 miles and have been using the incline more. It is a tougher workout.
I walked into the kitchen last night around 10 looking for something to maybe pic on and walked right out. First night that I didn't pic at night. My meals have been a couple scrambled eggs in the morning or I wait and go right to lunch with chicken and peach salsa (I get at Trader Joes). The chicken meal is only 195 calories which is 3 chicken tenders diced (120 cals) and half jar of salsa (75 cals). It is filing and more than satisfying in taste. Then I usually have daily cereal. I mix 1 cup cherrios and 1 cup Kashi (170 cals) and 1 cup non fat milk (90 cals). I almost daily have puffed corn cereal with splenda (dry). I can get 2 cups for only 120 cals.
I'm going to look for other things to eat. I remembered last night that I tried the cabbage soup diet. I really liked the soup especially with Parmesan cheese in it :-) Also a tostada is good and filling.
Also in the last 5 days, I've only had coffee 2 of those days! why? I don't know because everyday for years I've had a morning cup of coffee and sometimes a couple a day. Very interesting and because I use creamer (powdered) I save 30 calories per day.
One other thing I want to mention. I THINK my lower back is feeling better. It has bothered me for at least a couple years now. Maybe the oil is helping? Kind of like oiling up the tin man...hehe
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home