Day 29
Weight 166
My weight has held at 165 the last few days and today instead of the drop I hoped for, it went up.
I just know the drop is coming. My calories are usually 1100 but has been as low as 800. I really feel AS all day long. I feel I can go all night without eating but force myself to eat because at that point my cals are only at 300-400. I feel that isn't enough cals for the day.
Maybe tomorrow I will have a BIG WHOOOOSH
My weight has held at 165 the last few days and today instead of the drop I hoped for, it went up.
I just know the drop is coming. My calories are usually 1100 but has been as low as 800. I really feel AS all day long. I feel I can go all night without eating but force myself to eat because at that point my cals are only at 300-400. I feel that isn't enough cals for the day.
Maybe tomorrow I will have a BIG WHOOOOSH
****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****
I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you
<< Home