Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

not much change

Ok, doesn't seem to be much change. Not really weighing everyday and when I did, not much movement. I do feel a.s. though. I was hooked on trader Joes Honey Mustard pretzels and promised myself NOT to buy more. Today I had a Trader Joes tortillini with tomatoes and squash. very good and 460 calories. I got the family Mcd's and all I had was a few fries because I lOVE them and lentils and barley that I made yesterday. I feel very full now. It is just 6pm so will try not to have anything else other than my nite tea.



-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home