Shangri-la Diet

Is This THE Miracle Diet We've All Hoped For? My Shangri-la Diet Daily Stats. See how I'm doing and what I'm feeling with my daily posts.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day 9

weight 156

Down another 1/2 pound! I'm really surprised at that because last night I actuall picked more than once.

I first picked on the puffed corn cereal. I like it with a little splenda and with out milk. It makes a low calorie snack of only 60 cals per cup. Not bad for a sweet and crunchy snack. an hour or so later I had a cup of whole grain cereal with milk.

I think I may be coming down with a cold. My throat is itchy and my nose feels a little runny. Anyway, even with the picking, it was nice to wake to another loss.

Today, I'm going to take the oil later. This may help with the desire to pick tonight.

Be sure to see Spetember posts HERE


-------------------------------------------------

****Be sure to check out the ARCHIVES to the right to read from the start.****

I welcome comments or if you have tried the Shangri-La diet, I would love to hear your story. Please put comments at the current post so I don't miss them. They will be posted on my blog. Thank you